Advertise with the London Review of Books
The London Review of Books is the largest cultural, political and literary magazine in Europe and has an unparalleled international reputation for long form literary journalism. Published every two weeks, each issue contains unique contributions by the world’s leading thinkers, scholars and writers on a range of subjects such as history, politics, philosophy, art, poetry, biography, film and more. The LRB doesn’t just review books - it uses recently published books for wide-ranging discussions and analysis. The result is a collection of original, independent and self-sufficient essays.
The LRB is one of the most successful magazines in Europe. It has had consistent paid subscription growth every year, and has more than doubled its subscribers since 2001. At over 78,000 paid print subscribers, the LRB has more print circulation than The Spectator, The New Statesman, The TLS and Prospect Magazine.
- 91% of our readers have a degree (and 60% of those have a Masters, PhD or equivalent)
- Our readers are highly affluent, and 70% of them hold senior positions in their workplace
- Our website receives more than 1.2m average page impressions per month
- Our app has over 17,000 monthly users
- Our newsletter reaches over 165,000 people with an average open rate over 33% and an average CTR of more than 16%
- The LRB has won a host of industry awards, including paid publishing strategy of the year – 2019